Analytic Trends for 2015
Analytic trends for 2015:
Are you involved in the Big Data & Analytics world? Intrigued to know trends of 2015 continue reading to gain Abacus’ insight on Analytic trends for 2015:
- The requirement for business analysts with knowledge of agile methodologies is increasing, this role will continue to evolve in 2015.
- In 2015 SQL will remain a ‘killer tool’ – used by application developers to read and write data to databases, and all major BI and analytics tools support SQL. Hadoop hype may also become a reality in 2015 – more business’ aim to integrate this platform, which is also a good partner to SQL.
- As demand increases for these roles candidates with degrees outside of Maths/stats/computer science will become more attractive for analyst roles – with limited numbers of PHD graduates and specialist degrees, the need to look at all degree qualified candidates for analyst roles will increase.
- SME’s will struggle to ignore this trend in 2015 and the positive impact it can have on their business, this could open up more roles for juniors/graduates, and the more experienced.
- The continuing demand for Statisticians and modelers will increase over the next 12 months.
To discuss your career options, contact the Abacus team in confidence on 02890313157 or call anytime (day/evening) by speaking to Mark Bonar or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information is available on www.abacus.jobs/analyticsjobsni