Analytics Jobs in Belfast Northern Ireland
We can offer experience of managing various roles relating to ‘big data’, ‘smart data’ and ‘analytics’.
In response to an emerging trend for job creation in Northern Ireland, Abacus has created a specialist team to focus on the area of Analytics.
We can offer experience of managing various roles relating to ‘big data’, ‘smart data’ and ‘analytics’. This knowledge has involved placing PhD qualified students and scientists who are constantly looking to deploy their STEM skills (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths). A big demand area is for graduates and experienced professionals from capital markets such as London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Manchester.
We have filled jobs with companies ranging from University Spin-offs and Hi-Tech Start Ups along with many of NI’s largest commercial blue-chip organisations. These professionals are in demand within sectors such as insurance, manufacturing, FMCG, pharma, banking and financial services.
Recent Placements Have Involved:
- Data Cleanser
- Analyst Manager
- Analyst Graduate
- QA Analyst
- Trading Analyst
- Snr Portfolio Insight Analyst
- Junior Analyst
- Data Analytics Lead
- EDiscovery Analyst
- DA (SQL)
- Analyst – Ediscovery
- Commercial & Mkt Analyst
- SAP Analyst
- Trading Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- AML Analyst
- Graduate Risk Analyst
- Senior Analyst
Challenge – A senior figure in credit risk that worked for a local bank in Belfast engaged with Abacus as his current suppliers weren’t able to grasp what they needed nor were they able to supply a volume of top quality candidates.
Solution - Abacus were able to use their extensive financial services database to highlight a number of suitable candidates. Then use our locally unrivalled expertise in credit risk recruitment to pin point which candidates would be suitable for the specific roles. We again were also able to go to the extensive external network of candidates we have built up in risk and analytics. Placed some very specialised candidates in a range of hard to fill roles that the client had struggled with for a number of months. Client has also came back to say that the all the individuals we placed with them have all moved into more senior roles.
Challenge – Small indigenous boutique analytics firm had a requirement for a number of statisticians and data analysts. This ranged from experienced staff up into management down to the best graduates that Belfast had to offer.requirement for a number of statisticians and data analysts
Solution – Used our wide and developed network in this area to speak with interested candidates and also got extensive referrals because of our history and success within this area. For the more junior candidates we were able to use our marketing team to engage in various social media marketing campaigns and attract some of the best local candidates. Placed 7 candidates in a 10 month period some of which have now moved in more senior roles and our now back in touch to recruit more junior candidates.
- I found Damian easy to deal with, professional and straight to the point. Couldn't be happier with the service.
Ciaran, SAS Programmer
- Damian helped to secure each of my two contracts. I have always found him to be prompt, efficient professional and above all a pleasure to deal with. I can easily recommend Damian to any contractor seeking a position in the Banking industry.
Kevin, Business Analyst
- Damian was extremely helpful through my recruitment process for my current position. He was prompt with communication and able to provide valuable information on Exploristics and what they were looking for. He was professional, friendly and approachable and was able to tackle any queries I had about the role. As a result, I am working for a fantastic company with great colleagues. Thank you Damian for your help.
Donna, Sales Manager
- Mark Bonar was really helpful and informative throughout the process. Abacus were really forthcoming with job opportunities, and keen on preparing me thoroughly for them. This was how I landed my ideal job.
David, Business Analyst
- I have recently secured a role with EY as a Reporting Analyst. I was introduced to this role by Abacus. I am very happy with my new role and I am also very happy with the work done by Abacus and Mark Bonar to match me to the role and advise me through the interview process. Mark Bonar in particular was in my view very good. He was always honest professional and proactive. Mark was fully engaged and always contactable. I would describe the team at Abacus as “genuine”, I fell they prioritised finding a role well suited to me and vice versa, instead of just any role. I would recommend Abacus to anyone interested in finding the role that’s right for them.
Niall, Reporting Analyst