||40,000 to 50,000
A ambitious candidate who has been working with her current company for five years and has proven excellent results within this time. Is moving back to Northern Ireland within the next month. Responsibilities within current company include:
- Creation and implementation of marketing strategys, inclusive of a strategic marketing plan and PR/advertising plan in line with business plan
- Full responsibility for marketing budget and allocation of spend in terms of media and advertising.
- Liasing with agencies and working on strategic marketing concepts to enhance brands to students and members through direct marketing, press, radio, bus.
- Maximising the value of company website as a marketing tool, including complete redesign of website based on a user centric approach.
- Tracking of activity on the website through analysis of user statistics.
- Management of staff in relation to student marketing, website and publications
- Manage and edit a suite of web based e-newsletters, several of which was distributed to over 20,000 people
- Working on product development with departments such as Lifelong Learning, Publications, Technical and Representation Development of a sponsorship package and sponsorship opportunities
- Working with PR & marketing departments on production of promotional material
10 G.C.S.Es and 3 A levels 1st Class Hons Management studies with Marketing Member of MII - Marketing Institute of Ireland
Self motivated , creative and ambitious candidate with excellent communication sklls. Adapts quickly to new environments and enjoys challenging tasks with the drive and initiative to see them through to completion.