Our Latest Financial Services Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Permanent
Banking & Financial Services Jobs in Belfast Northern Ireland
Our growing Banking and Financial Services team is centrally placed across this industry. With over 20 years of working within the FS markets backed by over 10 years within FS recruitment, the team are very committed to the placement of people across all financial service institutions such as banks and insurance companies. We also provide manage a broad range of IFA jobs across, Financial Advisors (tied and multi tied), Para Planners, Mortgage Advisors, Sales Support, New Business and Mortgage Administrators.
- Pensions Administrator
- Claims Handler
- Corporate Consultant
- MI Analyst
- Mortgage and Protection Manager
- AML Analyst
- Redress and Remediation Associate
- Senior Fund Accountant
- Customer Sales Advisor
- Change Management
- Compliance Administrator
- Branch Manager
- Risk and Governance Manager
- Head of Direct Sales
- Risk Modelling Specialist
- Assistant Relationship Manager
- SAS Programmer
- Corporate Relationship Manager
- Programme Managers
Challenge – Instructed by a client to find 70 finance administrators exclusively over a 6 months period. This involved some turbulence due to the uncertainty in the market so the project would be stop/start on occasion.
Solution – Used the Abacus database (aged 11) we created a talent pipeline and used our assessment screening to find administrators with the right skills, behaviours and desires. We created unique job ads and used Youtube videos, collaborated with colleges and universities to obtain quality graduates and squeezed our referral network to meet their expectation on time.
Challenge – A Senior Director of a local bank in Belfast literally walked in unannounced one day and after explaining that he was dissatisfied with his existing suppliers, challenging our team to prove our knowledge of the market and capability.
Solution – We presented a dozen CVs by the close of play and ultimately provided a major volume of his appointments for the rest of the year.
Challenge – Leading local bank recruiting a Product Specialist on a 12 month contract.
Solution – The role had been filled by Abacus but unfortunately candidate left to take up a permanent role elsewhere. Abacus that same day were able to offer a like for like replacement on a temporary basis for a trail period then the candidate was moved to a fixed term contract.
- Jason Gamble was the best recruitment agent I've ever dealt with, he was professional, friendly and always kept me informed throughout my application. I will certainly be keeping in touch with Jason for any future roles.
Thomas, Insurance Account Handler
- Damian, thank you for your help in my search for permanent work. You've definitely been one of the most active and engaged recruiters I've dealt with.
Christopher, Assistant Compliance Officer
- My recent experience with Jason was second to none. I applied for the role, had the interview the following week and got the job. Jason was available whenever I needed him, answered the smallest of queries and was such a great help. He even checked in with me once I had started to see if everything was going well.
Naomi, Motor Underwriting Administrator
I dealt with your colleague Jason who I thought was really easy to get on with, very approachable and very helpful, he was always on the phone, asking if there was anything he could help with.
Overall I was very impressed with Abacus.
Leeann, Commercial Account Handler
Just a message to say that Abacus did really well in securing me a job. Aisleen was really helpful and lovely and made me feel very welcome. She was as delighted I got the job as I was!
Sara, New Business Processor
- My experience with Abacus has been fantastic, I really feel like you went the extra mile in helping me find employment. I'm really happy with all the support I received in the application and interview process taken for a leading Bank position. I would highly recommend you to friends, family, and colleagues who are seeking employment.
Nathan, Sales & Services Assistant
- Damian helped to secure each of my two contracts. I have always found him to be prompt, efficient professional and above all a pleasure to deal with. I can easily recommend Damian to any contractor seeking a position in the Banking industry.
Kevin, Business Analyst
- Damian was a great help when I was in the market for a new job and challenge. He was extremely helpful and helped me make the decision to move back to Asset Finance after being in the insurance industry for the last few years. He was very approachable and professional at all times and always available when I had a question or needed to clarify anything. I am extremely happy in my new role and could not have done it without his help and guidance. I would recommend Damian to anyone who is looking for a job.
Patricia, Telesales Executive
- Damian was extremely helpful in sourcing a role for me back in Belfast. He was selective in the roles put to me without burdening me with time wasting junior positions. He listened to what my aspirations were to suit my position of working towards eventual retirement and came up trumps. Would certainly recommend Damian if you want someone who is diligent and works for you.
Alan, Regulatory Affairs / Consultant
- Damian was extremely helpful through my recruitment process for my current position. He was prompt with communication and able to provide valuable information on Exploristics and what they were looking for. He was professional, friendly and approachable and was able to tackle any queries I had about the role. As a result, I am working for a fantastic company with great colleagues. Thank you Damian for your help.
Donna, Sales Manager