Meet Our Client
Meet Our Client
Would you like to work for a leading software company who:
Are in fact, recognised as one of the top 50 fastest growing technology companies in Ireland?
Do you dream of working for a company who are the worldwide leader in their field? We have good news for you! Our client are seeking to hire talented individuals to meet their continued growth and development plans within Europe, Middle East and American markets. Since 1990, our award winning client have been renowned for developing innovative and assistive software to support avid readers and fluent writers to understand and communicate with one another. Do you feel you have the drive to take their products to the next level…
Key Areas for demand:
Our key client are based in Co. Antrim and being the indigenous company that they are…they want to employ talented individuals who can commit to grow business perceptions on a global scale and beyond. Abacus are seeking Business Development professionals who won’t shy away from delving into complex dealings. Due to the nature and relevance of our key client’s work, they are at a very exciting growth stage, offering additional roles in Belfast, therefore they are recruiting TALENT within numerous skill-sets to continually deliver their world class platforms.
Hot Jobs in Demand:
Would you like to be employed to implement Business Development to create long-term value and benefits for customers, markets and relationships? Would you love the opportunity to drive development and improvement through from schools, universities, local governments to renowned publishers? With this hot role, it isn’t about constant tedious phone calls all day long. If you are passionate to help others to achieve their business, technology and educational goals while making their lives easier….we could have the ideal role for you!
Key Company Perks:
Let’s not kid ourselves, yes it is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who are offering perks we can only dream of however what about the ‘real’ perks on offer in Northern Ireland that will immediately add value to your personal and family life?
This clients offers some of the best perks in the industry. As well as striving to deliver the highest quality service to clients and staff they offer the following benefits which are guaranteed instantly add value to you today:
- Working with a high profile database processing real worldwide projects (perfect way to boost your career while working alongside creditable schools, universities and governments)
- Work alongside technology enthusiasts with top level skill-sets (Can’t beat working with the best)
- Be part of an award winning team (Microsoft GOLD Certified Partner, Apple Business Partner while obtaining ISO 9001:2008 quality stamp)
- Join a home grown success story (Everyone loves to be a part of a successful team)
- Career Progression + Competitive salaries (Your contribution will be rewarded)
- Flexible and social working environment (Fun in and out of work)
- Great Benefits package + excellent holidays (Yeah, that’s right – You get your Birthday off)
- Free lunches (Hungry? A bespoke food order is placed once per week and is available for all staff)
- Continual employee development training (You will be on top of your ‘A’ game)
- All things medical covered (Private health care, Life Assurance, Disability Cover)
- Company pension (Every penny counts)
- Free Gym Membership (Healthy body, Healthy mind)
Curious to find out more information of this fantastic company? We are offering those interested to work with this business, the chance to sit down and openly discuss, what they can bring to the company. Acquiring the opportunity of a simple meet and greet, to gather a better sense of the working culture and working environment.
Contact Abacus to organise how to Meet Our Client. To receive the guidance you need to begin a fresh career, book your consultation or to gain more information regarding opportunities in the Business Services market. Please contact the Abacus Business Services Team in confidence on 028 9031 3157 or call anytime (day/evening) by speaking to Alex Noble