Principal Statistician, is it the job for YOU
Have you ever wondered what is involved being a Principal Statistician?
Our Analytics & Big Data consultant Mark has came up with a conclusion!
- It makes the most of your degree/masters/PhD in applied or living sciences.
- Is a senior level role and allows you to manage a team of talented statisticians and analysts.
- Uses your vast experience in the application of clinical statistics or in Epidemiology.
- Stimulates your technical brain that is also driven by results/growth.
- As you enjoy mentoring and communication, and are driven by burning ambition.
Does this sound like you?
Great! Abacus have an indigenous company who provides innovative analysis solutions to Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Diagnostics and Devices Companies wants you. Could you see yourself supporting a range of standard and advanced analysis activities, such as the production of tables, figures and listings for clinical trials to providing unique expertise in personalised medicine, biomarker and diagnostics studies.
We have the ideal role for you! With fantastic exciting research opportunities with dedicated R&D staff supporting the development and commercialisation of simulation tools. Click here for more information on this role.