When an Employer makes an approach to Abacus Professional Recruitment to acquire our support, we are very keen to clarify from the outset various key issues. We fully recognise that every successful recruitment exercise requires extensive effort, energy and clear objectives from each Employer.
We want to reflect this and compliment the in-house resources that you may have available. This is why upon appointment Abacus is determined to work in partnership in order to generate a productive and results-driven outcome.
What you should expect from Abacus:
- Full and complete adherence to the recommendations of the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland in all its recruitment activities.
- Abacus Professional Recruitment is also a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) which means that we also follow their recommendations on ethical recruitment practice.
- Abacus Professional Recruitment meets wih you to review your particular recruiting needs in order to meet the required outputs for clients on each position.
- Our Terms and Conditions of Business are clear, concise and highly competitive. We aim to illustrate a clear pricing policy to our clients in order to ensure they appreciate a value of the service offering.
- If necessary, we are happy to make an appointment with you and provide your organisation with a comprehensive business proposal.
- All we expect from your company is an appropriate contact person plus a detailed breakdown of your requirements regarding job specification and job description.
The subsequent process is also clear. Our relevant team shall consider the registered candidates that seek that type of role, shortlist these candidates based on your criteria, make contact with them to obtain the necessary permission, present professional CVs to your desk and provide professional comment if necessary.
Abacus will be pleased to offer you an experience and dedicated consultant to work with you. We encourage our consultants to be individuals, to engage with you and establish a rapport. You will receive an enthusiastic and friendly but professional level of customer service in order to provide effective recruitment solutions that respect your timeframe, priorities and goals.