1. Why Abacus
It’s all about finding the right people. You know that and so do our teams at Abacus. We offer professionally trained consultants to work on your behalf to get the right employee for you. This is often a stressful time of the employer as well so we are here to help manage the process for you. Abacus is a quality and ethically focused company and can be counted upon to deliver a professional service during the recruitment process.
The evidence of Quality and Standards in Abacus
- 4 Belfast Business Award nominations including winning Website of the Year 2008
- 7 Irish News Workplace & Employment Award nominations including Recruitment Agency of the Year (Winner or Highly Commended, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Highly Commended as REC Business Leader of the Year (London)
- Highly Commended REC Manager of the Year (London)
- Top 50 Developing Business (Belfast)
- REC Gold Audit Award 2006
- Investor In People Status
- DETI Audit Approved 2006 – Quality check for adherence to NI/UK legislation.
You can review various testimonials for further insight or go to Recognition to get details of 17 awards and nominations received between 2006 and 2009.
2. What we offer
- Professionalism – Trained consultants focused on working ethically and honestly with you
- Worldwide candidate database
- A personal tailored service with find the right candidate for you.
- Efficient and time saving service from advertising role, shortlisting, arranging interviews
- Suitable CV’s – quality not quantity
- Quality service as per REC audited status, DETI approval, Equality Commission
- Aftercare – we don’t just forget about you if a placement is made
- Value for money – No placement = No fee
- Something that bit different.
3. Why look for REC?
While our company is founded on many ethical business standards, as a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) we also welcome independent assessment to ensure that we comply and exceed with industry standards. What this means to you is a commitment to identify effective employment solutions that meet your requirements in a suitable timeframe.
Choosing an REC member is your assurance that a consultancy provides a reputable, quality service, adhering to recognised standards. The Recruitment and Employment Confederation prides itself on the high standards it sets for the recruitment industry and since both corporate and individual members adhere to a strict code of practice, candidates can expect the highest levels of professional service.
Not all agencies work to the same high standards.
As the association for the recruitment and staffing industry in the UK, the REC has procedures in place to ensure that each of its members operate ethically and comply with their Code of Good Practice.