The Best Job Perks in the World
The Best Job Perks in the World …
So who is the ‘Best Company to Work For’ and who offers the best perks in the world?
Numerous documents and lists have been published to measure and acknowledge excellence in the workplace and who is the best company to work for. Hundreds and thousands of multi-national organisations from a wide range of industries compete to come out on top. From Coca Cola, Red Bull, Visa, Hoot suite, Google to Dropbox.
Some of the amazing perks on offer range from indoor rock climbing walls, bowling alleys, private concierge, free food to perks that allow us to re-live our childhood fantasies by offering giant helter skelter slides, SCUBA certifications, gaming rooms, free passes to ski resorts or outrageous theme parks.
Let’s not kid ourselves, yes it is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who are offering perks we can only dream of however what about the ‘real’ perks on offer in Belfast that will immediately add value to your personal and family life?
We are currently working with a global business based the heart of Belfast City Centre who offer some of the best perks in the industry. As well as striving to deliver the highest quality service to clients and staff they offer the following benefits which are guaranteed to benefit you today:
- Competitive salary package (Best in market)
- 25 days annual leave plus 10 statutory days (Above industry average)
- Purchased annual leave scheme (Purchase up to an additional 20 days leave)
- 5% employer pension contribution (Planning for the future)
- Annual bonus scheme (Hard work does pay off)
- Private medical insurance administered by BUPA (Piece of mind when you need it)
- Travel insurance (For that well-earned R&R)
- Life assurance policy (Taking care of you and your family)
- Group income protection (Looking out for you long term)
- Childcare vouchers (Helping out with those little ones we love dearly)
- Season ticket loan (Best seats in the house)
- Cycle to work scheme (Keeping your mind, body and bank balance healthy)
- ACCA study sponsorship (Helping you progress)
- Further education study sponsorship (lifelong learning)
- Global secondment opportunities (Chance to broaden your horizons)
- Initiatives & reward programmes to recognise employee excellence (Your contribution rewarded)
- Long service awards (Rewarding your commitment)
- Opportunity to support and get involved with Charitable Foundation (Giving something back)
- Calendar of company-endorsed social events (Fun in and out of work)
This client is one of the largest independent Private Equity & Real Estate Administrators in the market and a global business who have nine international offices worldwide.
Curious to find out more information of this fantastic company? We are offering those interested to work with this international company, the chance to sit down with the Business Director, John. Acquiring the opportunity of a simple meet and greet, to gather a better sense of the working culture and working environment.
To receive the guidance you need to begin a fresh career, book your consultation or to gain more information regarding opportunities in the Accountancy market. Please contact the Abacus Accountancy team in confidence on 028 9031 3157 or call anytime (day/evening) by speaking to Justin Rush or Richard Bodles.