Work Permit Abroad
Work Permit Abroad
Are you a recently qualified Chartered or Certified Accountant seeking to pursue your Accountancy career abroad, however the ‘red tape’ and the thought of trying to apply for a work permit is putting you off?
To commence your employment in Bermuda a simple process begins involving a series of steps that should ensure your trouble-free arrival in paradise. At Abacus, we can confirm that our administration team strives to get you there in a stress-free manner, however your cooperation is needed so that the process goes smoothly. You must adhere strictly to all the deadlines that you are given. We also ask you to provide us with a mobile phone number, email address and any travel details if you are traveling away from home before your departure for Bermuda, so that we can contact you at any time.
The Required Check List For Bermuda Includes…
- Police Certificate / Good Conduct Certificate
- Medical Certificate with a short letter stating that you are in good, general health
- Chest x-ray radiologist report
- Five colour passport photographs, no older than six months old
- Employment reference, in writing from your current employer
- Two distinctly separate character references from two people in good standing order in your community
- An up to date CV
- Notarised copy of your professional qualification either being ACA/CA/ CPA
- Notarised copies of your university / college degree
- Notarised copy of the picture page of your passport
Don’t worry, at Abacus Professional Recruitment we’ll make the transition as smooth as possible. It is honestly that simple – to book your ticket, all we need is for you to register your interest and join us Wednesday 17th February, to watch a live webinar promoting the benefits of ‘Living and working in Bermuda: an introduction’ to make your next career move abroad!
So what do you need to do now?
Abacus will assess your CV and deal with the rest. We will process your interest, contact our key client, set up your interview processes and organise all work permits for you to jet set to abroad! We will assist you with all the visa application processes and all the associated administration.
For more industry insight and information RSVP your attendance today: