Ewan Lockhart Team Leader, IT
Ewan specialises in recruitment for the Technology sector consistently matching the right candidate to the right position throughout Northern Ireland. Ewan has a proven track record of growing international businesses and managing strategic change. His role involves sourcing candidates, communicating with candidates and clients, guiding candidates through the interview process, CV preparation, providing information on jobs and managing individual roles.
Ewan’s Role within Abacus:
Ewan is responsible for many roles within the IT sector such as; Development, Infrastructure and Project.
Over years, Ewan has built trusted and lasting relationships with a range of Tech Companies and has a high level of experience in recruiting for IT jobs at all levels which includes:
- Microsoft (.Net, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server, Access, VB, ASP)
- Object Oriented (Java, J2EE, J2ME, C,C++,weblogic, Websphere)
- SharePoint (MOSS 2007)
- Embedded (C,C++)
- Networks (Voice, Data, Design and Security, Cisco, Novell, 3Com)
- Microsoft (Desktop, Server, Support, Helpdesk, Security, Architecture
- Virtualisation (Citrix, VM Ware, Terminal Services)
- Unix (Linux, Solarix, AIX, HP-UX)
- Storage (SAN, NAS)
- Business Analyst
- Programme/ Project Manager
- Project/ PMO Analyst
When Ewan is not in the Abacus office he is off enjoying his hobby Bushcraft! We’re very impressed of Ewan’s skills having secured his advanced survival certificate in the wilderness. Ewan is also a family man at heart, he is happiest when with his wife and two young kids.
For a confidential discussion on career opportunities please contact Ewan on 028 9099 5224 or firstname.lastname@example.org