Jess Neeson has been appointed as an IT Recruitment Consultant following a number of years working within IT recruitment in London with a particular focus on supporting a diverse variety of IT candidates primarily within the financial sector. Jess graduated from Ulster University with an honours degree in Business with French but took up employment in London after completion of her degree. Jess has now returned to Northern Ireland to join the Abacus team.
Outside of work Jess has a keen interest in fashion, enjoys a fine gin and catching up with her nearest and dearest, friends and family!
Jess Neeson’s Role within Abacus:
We are delighted to have Jess join our team. The technology sector is burgeoning in Northern Ireland so we look forward to capitalising on Jessica’s skills and knowledge to recruit the best talent for the home-grown and global companies that Abacus represent. Jess is responsible for many roles within the IT sector such as; Development, Infrastructure and Project Management.
- Microsoft (.Net, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server, Access, VB, ASP)
- Object Oriented (Java, J2EE, J2ME, C,C++,weblogic, Websphere)
- SharePoint (MOSS 2007)
- Embedded (C,C++)
- Networks (Voice, Data, Design and Security, Cisco, Novell, 3Com)
- Microsoft (Desktop, Server, Support, Helpdesk, Security, Architecture
- Virtualisation (Citrix, VM Ware, Terminal Services)
- Unix (Linux, Solarix, AIX, HP-UX)
- Storage (SAN, NAS)
- Business Analyst
- Programme/ Project Manager
- Project/ PMO Analyst
For a confidential discussion on career opportunities please contact Jess Neeson on 028 9031 3157 or firstname.lastname@example.org