Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 02/07/2018
Do you have strong admin experience?
Would you like to work the world’s largest private equity firm?
We are currently recruiting for an administrator to join our client based in Belfast City Centre supporting their Client Services team to ensure that all admin is carried out effectively. This role is initially a 4 month contract.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for preparing work to agreed internal deadlines to the expected standard
- Knowledge of all banking systems including a good understanding of different client payment processes
- Knowledge of deadlines and deliverables and early escalation of issues to DPT Team Leader
- Be proactive in identifying development and training requirements
- Ensure all client queries are appropriately responded to, and all emails received into the team’s mailbox are actioned
- Ensure all payments are processed accurately and delivered to required timescale
- Ensure all contact and time reporting system changes are processed accurately and delivered to required timescales
- Establish and maintain effective lines of communication with CS Teams re: progress of tasks and share information with DPT colleagues
- Identify areas for improvement re: DPT processes and offer solutions
- Providing support and training to the rest of the team, and other teams as required
- Accurate daily completion of the time reporting system for all tasks undertaken
- Understand and use best practice on the time reporting system
- Understand the process in setting up, gaining authorisation for and releasing payments via the various banking systems
- Ensure relevant procedures and checklists are adhered to and completed to minimise risk of errors
- Report any breaches, complaints or errors to the relevant Client Services Team Accountant and Compliance officer promptly
- Assist in the preparation of error reports, identifying areas of operational risk and proposing appropriate remedial actions within 24 hours of identifying the error
What you will have:
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Good academic track record
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- Comfortable communicating with individuals in a professional manner
- Strong ownership of tasks
- Can do attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Strong team ethic
- Basic Accounts payable / Bank payments experience
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.