Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 05/02/2018
We are currently recruiting for a temporary administrator to join our client based in Belfast City Centre where you will be processing financial/legal documents. This role will be initially for 3 months, with possibilities of extension and will be suitable for someone who can start immediately. Excellent hourly rate available.
What you will be doing:
- Processing documents including financial and legal documents
- Understand the current process flows and procedures and contribute to the continuous improvement
- Check accuracy of legal documentation received including contracts and building agreements
- Liaise with third parties, notably solicitors, valuers, financial advisers, estate agents, lenders and customers
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of customer contact and progress
- Ensure administration records are accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure that all actions to support customers are completed within agreed timeframes and customers advised
- Deal with any customer concerns at first point of contact and endeavour to resolve these
- Ensure compliance with information security procedures and data protection requirements
- Maintain customer confidentiality at all times and ensure that customers are properly identified and verified
What you will have:
- At least 1 years experience in an administrative role
- Previous experience in processing financial/legal documents
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, to include English and Maths
- Strong experience in working as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong IT skills
If you are immediately available and interested in this role, contact Aisleen on 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.