Location: Republic of Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 22/06/2018
Are you an experienced digital marketing professional with a strong technical background?
Do you have strong technical knowledge including CMS, HTML, CSS and A/B testing platforms?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent remuneration?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a global company experiencing further growth. If interested call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a professional with experience of managing and executing website projects for a high performing marketing team. This person must have an in-depth knowledge of developing user stories and a thorough understanding of client project requirements.
We need someone who can:
- Work independently with minimal guidance
- Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Solve complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Manage projects through entire lifecycle (strategy, content/UX, analytics, SEO & technology) along with securing input and approval from primary stakeholders
- Collaborate directly with a team of product owners, marketing managers, and UX designers to design the front end of web application interfaces that balance user need with business goals
- Collaborate with UX, Technology and Project Management on sprint planning
- Manage remediation of ADA defects with technology, content authoring and stakeholders across the enterprise
- Work with various stakeholders on requirements and resolution of ad-hoc/support items
The role requires a combination of a digital marketing mindset and a passion for building new capabilities. You will get to work in an exciting environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries and share new ideas, in a close working, friendly team.
- Create user stories independently as well as collaborate with the Business Analyst on developing/finalizing user stories as well as managing them through the full sprint cycle, including QA and approval
- Manage execution of A/B tests (content/UX, QA and analysis) both internally and externally with our third-party testing platform
- Working with various stakeholders on requirements and resolution of ad-hoc/support items
- Manage and maintain documentation for recurring meetings
- Supporting team and end-users as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) through troubleshooting, recommending solutions and identifying opportunities to solve business problems
- Provide regular progress reports
- BA in Digital Marketing, UX or Content Marketing
- 5+ years’ industry experience
- A keen eye for design & brand management and control
- Self-starter mindset
- An interest in a career in marketing
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn, willingness to do both menial tasks and take on more complex challenges.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative manner to achieve results and operate effectively as a member of team
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills
- Extremely motivated, proactive, responsible and self-directed
- Takes pride in delivering a quality product
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily and to motivate others to do likewise.
- Team player with a positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Someone who takes a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment handling issues in a calm, professional manner.
- The ability to work independently and within a team
- Must have experience in testing/optimization, experience in A/B testing platforms (Maxymiser, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Knowledge of content management systems (for instance IBM WCM, Drupal, WordPress)
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.