Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 28/02/2018
AML/ KYC Quality Control Experts
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global consultancy firm to recruit for a AML/ KYC Quality Control Experts for their growing practice. Our client is recognised as a leader and leading specialist in Financial Crime. They work with some of the leading financial institutions global and can offer candidates a broad and wide range of experience with blue chip firms.
- Understanding client policies and procedures, supporting team members with specific queries.
- Reviewing output from Analysts and other Quality Checkers against client or regulatory requirements to ensure compliance.
- Identifying quality issues and supporting the implementation of additional training and other measures to improve quality.
- Providing feedback to analysts and contributing to the production and / or delivery of relevant training for new joiners and existing team members
- Testing and strengthening of current quality controls
- Liaising with client teams (typically Quality Assurance, Internal Audit but may also include Policy and Compliance dependent on your experience).
- Demonstrable experience in AML, KYC, PEPs, Transaction Monitoring or Fraud and familiarity with policies and processes used to address financial crime risks.
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- Strong knowledge of company structures, funds and banking products.
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Experience quality reviewing / testing the work of others to ensure quality standards and expectations are always met.
- £22,000 – £27,000 + bonus and a great benefits package which is also flexible
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs