Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 20/08/2017
AML Specialist – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been exclusively retained by a leading bank to recruit for an AML Specialist on a contract basis. Our client is in a very strong position locally and across the UK and Ireland. They have been adding numbers to their office in Belfast and are keen to attract more top talent to their organisation.
- Ensure adequate EDD screening is undertaken against all products
- Identify high risk connections defined by risk appetite and manage accordingly.
- Review and interpret customer data in a timely manner and make recommendations on EDD cases to the Financial Crime & AML Risk Manager.
- Build positive & effective relationships with key stakeholders within the bank and group partners
- Undertake end to end quality assurance testing of the interim screening solution.
- Contribute to any similar projects during the secondment period as required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a compliance role within Financial service
- Practical experience of financial crime, controls and issue within consumer and financial services
- Awareness of a variety of consumer banking products
- Basic salary in line with experience.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs