06th April 2017
Reference: PROF - 8468
Location: Belfast Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 06/04/2017
Our client is a leading name firm of Chartered Accountants and Auditors based in Belfast City Centre. On-going expansion of services and growth due to new business wins has resulted in the need to appoint an experienced, high-calibre, Audit Manager to the existing team at the firm.
The senior management view this a pivotal appointment because the successful candidate will be expected to reach milestones over the next 5 years which will result in appointment to Director. This is an exciting time to join this firm as the business plan states clearly:
– the level of growth expected in financial terms each year;
– the firms departmental structure in terms of specialisms (current and future); and
– the staffing levels required and the skills of the people to be appointed.
Further information on the firm can be gained via confidential discussion with Justin from Abacus.
If you are a post-qualified Accountant that is currently acting as an Audit Manager or Senior Audit Manager level within a Big 4 firm that is eager to find a role which will provide a structured and realistic path to Director this is an opportunity you should very seriously consider.
Full details of this position can be obtained upon application (all applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence). A summary of duties will include:
– Managing your own client portfolio of large NI Top 100 businesses and Groups ensuring service standards are exceeded.
– Managing audit assignments and liaising with Partners
– Reviewing the work of juniors and training staff where necessary
– Anticipating risks which may arise and taking action accordingly
– Ad hoc project work e.g. due diligence, fraud investigations
– Identifying business development opportunities
No similar opportunity currently exists in Belfast at this level. Reward package for the successful candidate will be made of basic salary to £40k + bonus (which has been achieved last 2 years at the firm)+standard benefits including contributed pension.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
028 9099 8455