Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25000.00 - £29000.00
Date Posted: 05/06/2017
Our client is a truly global consulting business with a significant local presence and a large and continually growing team. They currently have opportunities for recently qualified audit professionals to join their team in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity for to develop your skills and experience with one of the “Big 4” firms who in return offer unrivalled opportunities with an exciting and varied client base.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients
- Planning of audit – timing, staffing and structure
- Liaising closely with clients
- Reviewing audit work papers
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients
- Reviewing financial statements
- Liaising with directors and partners, as well as other professionals including Tax, Actuarial, etc.
- Preparation of reports to management on issues identified during the audit
- Responsibility for managing the successful completion of the audit
- Audit experience and exam qualified ACA or equivalent
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Excellent team working skills and a flexible approach when faced with new challenges
The practice provides audit and other assurance services to a wide range of clients; this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a leading practice. This role offers an excellent basic salary and benefits package.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs