Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 09/08/2017
Are you a Marketing Graduate who would like to work for one of NI’s leading global companies?
Do you have 1-2 years experience in Marketing?
Would you like to develop your Marketing and BD experience and work with people who are leaders in their field?
We are currently recruiting for a BD Assistant to join one of our large global legal clients – an opportunity really not to be missed!
What you will be doing:
- Drafting and sending timely communications both internally and externally;
- Tracking global activity and maintaining various marketing systems including the global experience, proposals and contacts databases;
- Client list management and management reporting;
- Assisting with market/client research;
- Updating the website and intranet as required;
- Assisting with collating information for credentials statements, proposals, brochures and presentations;
- Liaising with the design team to design marketing communications materials (brochures, flyers, invitations etc) and assisting with the formatting of client facing materials
- Assisting with events and client entertainment administration;
- Assisting with the production and distribution of newsletters and mailings;
- Assisting with reports and analysis of the various marketing systems;
- Collation and maintenance of deals and other key collateral (from sources including EPiC, emails, news alerts, deal alerts, debriefs) and assisting with relevant submissions; and
- Supporting the BD team with BD and marketing initiatives and other inputs as required.
What you will have:
- Excellent attention to detail and eye for design;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and ability to flex communication style effectively;
- Strong research skills;
- Strong time management skills;
- Technical competency to work with firm systems;
- Ability to multi task (especially urgent requests) and work well under pressure;
- Culturally astute with a strong ability to work effectively with colleagues from other countries;
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, persistent, robust, with a commitment to getting the job done;
- Strong client focus and ability to form strong working relationships across a large and diverse organization;
- Sophisticated communication skills and interpersonal skills (concise and influential with partners and senior associates);
- A hunger to learn and take on all tasks that will aid in learning including keeping up to date with legal and commercial developments relevant to the product areas and sectors
I’m interested, what next??
To hear more details and be considered for this role, send your CV to email@example.com or call Aisleen on 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs