Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20000.00 - £25000.00
Date Posted: 05/05/2017
Business Analyst – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by one of the world’s leading consultancy firms to recruit an experience Business Analyst. You will have the opportunity to join a team that specialises in providing multi-disciplinary support to a global platform of financial services business.
- We are looking for candidates who have change sourcing experience and can support execution of projects that develop new capabilities, products and services.
- As projects are typically carried out on client sites, candidates must be flexible and prepared to work from both local and international locations for the duration of client engagements.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high growth team, with progression opportunities for high performers. All successful candidates will be provided with structured training and professional development, enabling them to meet the requirements of this responsive and fast-paced team.
- Candidates will need to have relevant work experience in a corporate environment
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a relevant subject (Business/Finance/Accountancy, Legal/Compliance or Technology-related degrees)
- Candidates with 2:2 degrees, but who have relevant experience and/or qualifications, will be considered
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
- Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow direction
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed
- Excellent basic salaries plus a very attractive benefits package
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs