Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11/05/2017
Business Analyst – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading consultancy firm to recruit a number of Business Analysts for significant and high level client projects. You will work on diverse and challenging projects for major clients throughout the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high growth team, with progression opportunities for high performers. All successful candidates will be provided with structured training and professional development, enabling them to meet the requirements of this responsive and fast-paced team
- Writing and designing Process maps
- Preparing Business Requirements, documenting ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes and delivering Process Flows
- Understanding of Target Operating Models
- Coordinating project input
- Defining reporting structures to management
- Formally documenting functions
- Stakeholder engagement
- Writing Process Documentation
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
- Undergraduate degree (e.g., BA, BSc) preferred or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience of Business Analysis in a corporate function
- Demonstrable experience of success within complex project environments
- Significant technical understanding of business analysis frameworks, value cycles, business processes management,
- business requirements and UAT methodologies
- Excellent business analysis planning and management skills
- Excellent basic salaries offered that includes a generous benefits package.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs