Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11/07/2017
Business Change Analyst – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been exclusively retained by a leading financial services firm to recruit a Business Change Analyst for their office in Belfast City Centre. My client has an excellent reputation on the employment market and plans to grow out their project management team so opportunities for progression should arise.
- The Business Change Analyst will be responsible for supporting alignment of programmes and projects to the Corporate Plan and for promoting consistency in the way projects are proposed, approved, managed, measured and maintained. Change initiatives and projects will involve changes in technology and systems and changes to business processes across the business. The role of the Business Change Analyst will be to support this change and to create conditions for a smooth transition to ‘business as usual’.
- A relevant 3rd Level qualification and a minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable ability to understand and analyse complex processes and scenarios.
- Experience of working within multi-disciplinary project teams to implement changes to systems, workflows, policies and procedures.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work across business teams, understanding their strategic drivers and ensuring expectations are met.
- Positive and organised approach with the ability to work to tight deadlines and provide creative problem solving.
- Good level of computer literacy with the Microsoft Suite particularly Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Any project management qualification would be highly desirable.
- Great benefits and basic salary will be negotiable upon experience.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs