Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14/12/2017
Are you an experienced sales professional with a proven ability to work with senior management (c- level)?
Do you have strong business acumen with good management skills?
Would you like to work within foreign direct investment and deal with leading UK & global companies?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation providing new products and services to the local economy. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
This role will require the individual to work with the European Regional Director within the sales account team to analyse, develop and sell Northern Ireland as an investment location to leading UK and Global companies. The role will also require the individual to help develop products and services which will better define the Northern Ireland sales proposition.
- Part of a team to attract foreign direct investment to Northern Ireland
- Target analysis, profile building, media watch, lead generation, appointment setting and presentation preparation.
- Identify and cultivate companies whose projects best match the NI product
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key accounts; at senior (C Suite) level with both blue chip and SME’s based in GB
- Manage a pipeline of accounts – often shared with colleagues in differing locales (Dublin, Brussels, USA)
- Ensure and test customer satisfaction on a regular basis
- Follow and proactively “chase” prospective clients
- Develop innovative investment propositions which align the NI product with customer requirements
- Develop a network of relevant industry contacts within the target market to help identify and qualify target prospects.
- Develop and implement a plan for sponsorship and attendance of key events and conferences, as key opportunities for identifying and meeting with target organizations and people
- Degree level education or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years post graduate front line business experience
- Experience of a sales environment with relevant experience at senior levels of contact within target companies
- Knowledge and experience of working on project-based/Key Account sales.
- Business analysis experience desirable
- Solutions based, proposition selling experience desirable
- Use of customer relationship management tools and processes
- To devise and implement a sector target strategy
- Ability to work on and manage a number of multi strand activities is essential
- Ability to motivate and influence others, both within your own organisation and within the client company
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets under pressure
- Ability to recognise internal and external organisational sensitivities and manage them effectively
- Ability to build personal network quickly and effectively and to have the tenacity to “chase” through contact lists to get to the correct source of required data on projects developed and implemented in other geographies.
- Ability to work on own initiative with limited direction
- Attention to detail in essential
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs