Location: Northern Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 03/05/2018
Are you an experienced sales professional within the FMCG / food service industry?
Do you have a strong network with the ability to win new business?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting role with one of our prestigious clients. If interested please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
To develop a defined territory as outlined by the Sales Manager NI and General Manager, with total responsibility for sales, debt, margin and profit. Particular emphasis on sales growth with dual focus on new account generation and loyalty growth with existing customers.
- Exceed agreed territory sales budget and stretch budget and margin targets for the NI business.
- Develop the territory by managing a prospect list to secure new foodservice customers linked to the current commercial plan
- Expanding the range that is currently being supplied to existing accounts by focusing on multi-temperature delivery opportunity over chilled, frozen and ambient ranges
- Increase our customers buying base by actively seeking out key competitor accounts.
- Maintain all accounts within credit terms.
- Maintain Territory Management costs within allocated budgets, through good time management, resources management, and the most effective call pattern for each customer Ensure excellent customer service through friendly, accurate field communication and good administration practices.
- Complete all administration e.g.4 week journey plans achievement report, weekly sales reports, record cards and gains and losses report.
- Manage customer margin targets in line with overall territory targets
- Sales Blitz activity as required as part of a company overall sales drive.
- 5 + GCSE’s
- Full clean driving licence
- Networking (sales community)
- 2 + years’ experience in proactive field sales and achieved targets in Foodservice environment
- MS Office
- Understanding of the catering business model
- Experience and knowledge of the multi temperature areas in foodservice a distinct advantage
- Sales Training
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.