Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 04/04/2017
Are you an experienced business development professional with a strong consultative sales background?
Do you have the ability to win high value business within a long sales cycle?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent career opportunities and remuneration package?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join an award winning company. If interested or would like more information then call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
Reporting directly to the Regional Director and based in the local market, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing existing customer sales throughout the nominated region (both directly and through the growth of solid partnerships), as well as closing existing opportunities and developing new leads together with generating new business.
- Achieve revenue targets and business objectives within the region
- Build customer relationships, rapport and trust to effectively manage the full sales cycle including the negotiation’s on major projects
- Coordinate and follow-up on existing leads and generate new leads in an effective and structured manner.
- Effectively manage long consultative selling cycles for capital equipment as well as fulfilling shorter term customer requirements.
- Identification, profiling, analysis and implementation of new business opportunities in the nominated market.
- Contribute to the on-going planning and development of the Company’s sales and marketing and business development strategies.
- Attract and retain suitable business partners and agents to promote and sell the product range.
- Interpret customer requirements and create solutions using the technical and commercial resources available with-in the company
- Contribute to new product/service development, promotion/distribution, customer care and the Company’s approach to quality through the presentation of customer feedback and market research.
- Manage all public relations and promotional activity undertaken by the Company in conducting business with its customers in the nominated region, building the brand awareness and developing Unique Selling Points.
- Develop, update and maintain a database of existing and potential customers through the development and implementation of a “Customer Relationship Management” system.
- Proven track record in achieving business targets
- A minimum of 4 years’ Sales management experience and a progressive career to date
- Experience in establishing and maintaining successful customer partnership
- High awareness of the crushing & screening, wet processing & / or water wastage industry
- Good level of secondary education with high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering and/or Commercial/Financial discipline, preferably Mechanical
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer literate
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs