Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 08/01/2019
Business Manager – Mid Ulster
- Abacus Group are being exclusively retained by one of the leading banks in Ireland to recruit an experienced Relationship Manager for their Mid Ulster office. Business banking growth is essential for our client’s strategy going forward and they are keen to provide simple, flexible, accessible financial services products to their customer base in all regions.
- Our client has a very specific mission; to support the bank to become the No.1 Business lender in the local market place. This will include important considerations like Business Results, Credit & Compliance and Leadership & Team work. Other than that the role is what you would expect from a face paced business banking role. You will be managing a dynamic and varied portfolio that covers a diverse amount of industry types. The book is very profitable but also room for improvement. You will have autonomy to manage the book how you see fit.
- Proven experience of Business Banking with ability to manage Business Banking relationships with proven track record in credit assessment and management.
- Ability to identify new opportunities.
- Strong business acumen.
- Experience in credit management, regulatory and operational risk and proven track record in maintaining high standards.
- Ability to collaborate effectively.
- Ideally third level qualification.
- Salaries are based upon experience and synergies to the role
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.