Location: County Londonderry
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 03/07/2017
Salary – Negotiable | Location – Derry/ Londonderry
A global financial services firm based in the North West of Ireland requires a C#.Net developer to join their successful and growing team.
The company offers excellent salaries, benefits and ongoing learning and development therefore offering any passionate C#.NET developer a great opportunity to progress and gain a rewarding career.
Summary of Duties:
- Design, develop, and implement solutions using C#, ASP.NET and MVC
- Conceive and build unit testable solutions for our website applications.
- Independently design and create program code that is structured, easily maintained, and conforms to department standards.
- Work directly with business stakeholders to understand requirements and communicate progress.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all associates and business contacts and promote a strong sense of teamwork.
- Analyze and validate computer program specifications, submitting questions or requests for program logic changes in writing.
- Prepare test data for trial runs; perform thorough program and application testing.
- Maintain all compile jobs, code modules, and screens required to test programs and document requirements to move to production.
- Experience in Project management of .Net projects.
You will bring some of the following;
- Knowledge of object oriented programming languages, including C#, .NET 4.0+, SQL
- Deep knowledge of database systems including Oracle and Sql Server.
- Experience planning and implementing the following technologies a plus: Test Driven Development, Entity Framework, MVC
- Experience planning and implementing the following vendor solutions a plus: ETL, Messaging, Data Warehouse/Data Mart, BI, Sharepoint
- Relevant work experience in the Investments/Financial industry (FinTech) would be a distinct advantage.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- 5+ years of experience in development design and systems management
For more information or to apply please contact Lucy at Abacus Professional Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs