Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
Date Posted: 25/05/2018
Change, Incident and Problem Manager
Looking for a ambitious person involved in either Change, Incident or Problem Management looking to join one of our industry leading clients. Reporting to the Head of Service Operations, you will be responsible for governance of third parties to resolve connectivity issues.
This role sits within the IT Service Management team and is primarily responsible for the execution of the Incident and Problem Management processes.The scope of this role also includes participation in the Incident Management and Request Fulfilment processes.
- Operate and champion the Problem Management process
- Operate and champion the Incident Management processes including Major Incident processes
- Accountable for Major Incidents from initiation through to resolution, including business and technical communications
- Coordinate, chair, and document Major Incident reviews and rectification meetings.
- Identify and own the successful completion of Service Improvement Programs.
- Analyse Incident and Problem trends to identify existing environmental risks and potential impacts to service.
- Production of service metrics and reports.
- Experience in ITIL Service Lifecycle Management.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor IT sourcing environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT technology areas (within projects and operations).
- Experience in managing relationships and communications with internal business stakeholders.
- Experience in the interpretation of statistical and trend data in relation to service management
- Business users/key stakeholders – engage these groups following escalations or during or following significant incidents
- Service delivery managers
- IT Service Management functions (Incident and Change Management, Service Desks)
- ITSM process owners
- In-house and third-party support teams
Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Lifecycle Management in general and Service Operations.
- General IT technical knowledge, especially in infrastructure related technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language and vice versa.
- Hands-on experience of ITSM toolsets, report creation software and MS Office suite.
Benefits – Excellent Salary, Onsite Parking, Central Belfast location, Flexible working hours, Bonus Scheme
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.