Location: Work From Home
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19/06/2017
CHARTERED PARAPLANNER – Work from home
- Abacus Professional Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a Chartered Paraplanner on behalf of a unique and innovative financial planning support function. Our client are well recognised and industry leading in their field, providing bespoke solutions to a wide variety of IFA’s throughout the UK. They specialise in high-quality report writing and thorough, accurate research for their clients. They are defined by integrity- putting their clients and employees first.
- A unique opportunity to work for one of the most innovative employers in the industry. You will have the freedom to work from home and be provided with excellent administrative and technological support to help you perform your role at the highest level.
- This role will consist of conducting research on clients’ existing policies, investments and schemes. You will be required to compile reports as requested by your client on services including Wealth Management, Investment Planning and Retirement.
- In conjunction with these duties you will be expected to provide advice and guidance to advisors, offering a tailored service through integrating with their existing policies and procedures.
- You will ideally hold Chartered Financial Planner Status, or hold QCF Level 4 and be working towards Chartered Status.
- You must be able to work independently without immediate supervision, taking responsibility for and ownership of all issues you encounter.
- It is essential you are a commercially aware individual, who is up to date with current regulation. You must have an understanding of evolving best practice and be skilled on systems packages used by IFA’s.
- You will have at least 5 years of experience working for an IFA in a Paraplanning or Senior Administrative role.
- £30,000 initially, reviewed after 6 months when it rises to £36,000 for Chartered individuals. If you are not Chartered, you will be a Trainee Paraplanner and your salary review will be based on productivity and experience up to £36,000.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs