Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27/07/2017
Are you an experienced retail supervisor? Would you like to work for one of NI’s leading FMCG companies? We are recruiting for a Checkout Supervisor who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
What you will be doing:
- Lead all members of the checkout team to deliver outstanding levels of service to all customers in the most effective and profitable manner while fostering a customer focused culture within the branch.
- Support the Customer Service/HR Manager to ensure good employee relations through the effective implementation of HR policy in the Checkout team.
- Lead Checkout colleagues by demonstrating excellence in the consistent delivery of exceptionally high standards of customer service. Lead and embed a right first time culture.
- Ensure that all colleagues are trained in all aspects of customer service and SOPs.
- To ensure the operational procedures/SOPs are adhered to and measures are put in place to ensure all targets are met.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate performance and standards and take relevant and necessary actions to achieve results.
- Consistently achieve and improve all operational KPI`s achieve all H&S, HACCP and SOP audits.
- Efficient queue management ensuring no more than 2 customers in any queues
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints in an efficient and professional manner. Ensure that these are recorded and monitored on a regular basis.
- Ensure all transactions are managed within customer`s credit terms while maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Be proactive and vigilant in the management of security and stock loss and ensure relevant processes are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure staff rota is managed in line with budget and in line with needs of the business
What you will have:
- Minimum 1 years` experience as a supervisor/manager in the retail/wholesale industry.
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to create a customer focused culture.
- Excellent Leadership and Supervisory skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Standards and KPI focused and driven.
- Good IT and system skills.
- Good commercial acumen
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs