Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23/04/2018
Abacus Professional Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for Client Manager on behalf of an established financial services firms in their Belfast office. Our client is one the most ambitious providers on the Northern Ireland market and are looking to add to their expanding team.
- Be the main point of contact and focus on building and managing the relationships with clients through a greater awareness of their structure and needs
- Maintain regular contact with clients to keep them informed of work-in-progress and to agree priorities and timescales
- Co-ordinate all aspects of service delivered to clients to ensure that it is tailored to their needs whilst achieving agreed business aims, including costs
- Assume overall responsibility for client billing and ensure that client billing is kept up to date liaising with other team members as appropriate.
- Keep client informed and aware of any new developments
- Update and maintain general pensions knowledge to maximise new business opportunities
- PMI accreditation
- Financial Planning Certificate or equivalent
- Diploma in Pensions Administration (DPA)
- AF3 qualified
- Fellow of Institute/Faculty of Actuaries
- A minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience
- Generous salary depending on experience
- Educational Support
- Private Medical insurance
Nicky Strutt – email@example.com
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.