Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 02/10/2018
Collections Manager – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment are being retained by a leading business bank to recruit for a Collections Manager for their busy Belfast head office. Our client is truly regarded as leader in their field and have witness unrivalled growth in the last number of years.
- In short you will ensure that the collections department meets their objectives and service standards by effective and efficient management: Duties will include but not be exclusive of:
- Work closely with the Customers and external third parties to ensure all early collection accounts are dealt with within specified time frames.
- Ensure prompt and timely contact with customers via telephone, email and letter.
- Ensure all accounts moving to late collections have had all possible avenues investigated to mitigate any potential loss.
- Delegate appropriate responsibilities and authority within your control, consistent with effective decision making while maintaining overall responsibility for results.
- Regular 1-2-1’s with individuals and the team
- Previous experience in a similar collections role and in a supervisory or manager capacity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Numerate with analytical ability
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong ability to plan and organise.
- Practical problem solving ability
- An excellent communicator with a direct and open style.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the business.
- Excellent basic salary and reward package offered.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.