Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 08/02/2018
Are you an experienced manager with a proven ability to oversee a multi-discipline team?
Do you have a strong background in Vendor & Contract Management?
Would you like to work for a leading, global professional services company?
We have a very exciting opportunity to develop your career and be part of the senior management team. if interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Commercial Services Manager will be responsible for building the Commercial Services capability in Belfast and on-going management of a team to support; Market Data Services, Telecoms Services, Procurement Services, and Business Services.
- Develop strong relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Manage day to day Operational running of the team to deliver high quality services and timely issue resolution.
- Continuous improvement of customer service quality and efficiency through enhanced procedures, innovation and technology.
- Business reporting andanalytics, including developing and managing key metrics, implementing reporting standards e.g.
- Service consumption, inventory and cost schedules
- Capacity & services quality
- Definition of and adherence to agreed KPIs and SLAs for delivery of service
- Recruit, develop, coach and mentor the Commercial Services teams. Ensure effective succession planning and talent management and development. Ensure continued employee engagement.
- Provide leadership, direction, advice and guidance to the team, thus maintaining high levels of integrity, motivation and morale.
- Key contributor to Belfast’s Senior Leadership Team
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams, leading by example
- Experience of Vendor Management and Contract Management
- Experience working with the major Market Data and Telecoms suppliers e.g. Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters would be beneficial
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Invoice processing and inventory management experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment.
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.