01st February 2018
Location: Belfast Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Date Posted: 01/02/2018
The Role – Corporate Solicitor / Associate Level
One of Northern Ireland’s leading law firms are currently seeking to appoint an ambitious individual to join their acclaimed team. As a driven individual, you will assist the team as they successfully continue to grow their Corporate department.
As a market leading commercial law firm that boasts an innovative approach, we are keen to attract like-minded individuals wishing to further develop their career.
For this role you will ideally-:
* Have previous experience working in a large or busy Corporate / Commercial team.
* Ideally offer at least 5 yrs PQE (although applicants with equivalent experience or qualities will be considered)
* Be knowledgeable in one or more of the following areas of Corporate Commercial law (e.g. Corporate Finance, M&As, MBOs, MBIs, Corporate Governance, Private Equity / VC investments, Drafting Agreements, JVs and Restructuring.)
* Offer a mix of personal and professional qualities including a diligent approach, sound negotiation skills, strategic project management, proactive and also responsive, financially literate with a keen attention to detail.
* Client facing skills with the ability to recognise new business opportunities (from new and established clients) will also be advantageous.
All applications will be managed with complete sensitivity. For a private consultation on this role or other legal jobs in Belfast, please contact Stuart John in the Abacus Legal Team
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.
028 9099 5746