Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13/12/2017
Complaints Handlers and Quality Testers – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by one of the leading global consultancy firms to recruit experienced Complaints Handlers and Quality Testers. Working with my client you can expect varied, challenging and interesting work. You will also benefit from working with some of the most high-profile businesses across the world.
- Understanding client policies and procedures, supporting team members with specific queries.
- Reviewing output from Analysts and other Quality Checkers against client or regulatory requirements to ensure compliance.
- Identifying quality issues and supporting the implementation of additional training and other measures to improve quality.
- Providing feedback to analysts and contributing to the production and / or delivery of relevant training for new joiners and existing team members
- Testing and strengthening of current quality controls
- Liaising with client teams (typically Quality Assurance, Internal Audit but may also include Policy and Compliance dependent on your experience).
- Demonstrable experience of / exposure to large scale customer / remediation programmes.
- Demonstrable experience working in a regulatory environment with knowledge of FOS rules.
- An understanding of the banking industry and related regulatory environment.
- Previous experience in a compliance, risk or testing role.
- You will be rewarded with a market leading salary and the opportunity for your career to excel.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs