Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15/11/2018
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by one of Northern Ireland’s newest and fastest growing financial services firms to recruit a Compliance Associate for their hyper growth organisation. Our client is recognised globally for their Honesty, Integrity and Excellence in their provision of services to their clients. They are a professional intermediary that plays a truly pivotal role in the world’s financial, energy and commodities markets.
Why This Client:
- As noted above this is Northern Ireland’s freshest and newest opportunity in Financial services and something the FS market has been crying out for. You will be joining a firm who are going through significant growth and joining at a crucial time in Belfast life cycle. Those who get in early should see their careers flourish.
The Compliance function is responsible for proactively engaging with the business to provide clear advice and support to;
- Ensure the group continues to meet all applicable regulatory requirements
- Protect the group and its staff from regulatory sanction
- Maintain its reputation as an IDB which acts with honesty, integrity, respect and excellence
- FCA Registration experience
- Ideally previous experience in an investment bank or inter dealer broker
- Experience of Microsoft office eg Excel, word, powerpoint etc
- Market leading salaries will be offered plus Private Medical, matching up to 6% on pension, group income protection, life assurance, 23 days leave + 10 stat, childcare voucher, Employee assistance programme
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.