Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00
Date Posted: 09/05/2017
Do you process a degree in Marketing or a Business related discipline?
Do you have 2 years sales experience in one or more of the areas of conferences, exhibitions or business meetings?
Would you like to work for a growing company with a global reputation?
We have a very exciting role with one of our prestigious clients based in Belfast. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career. If interested or would like more information please call Adam, in confidence, on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To develop and maintain strong business relationships with user groups and other relevant commercial groups to ensure continuing association.
- To generate primary revenue in relation to all manner of sales, particularly national and international association market, and maintain customer relationships to ensure repeat business in accordance with the company strategy and Business Plan.
- To assist in the creation and maintenance of an integrated database of customers, bookings, sales and marketing information.
- In conjunction with marketing team plan, develop and participate in sales activities including trade shows, sales calls etc.
- To produce timely, accurate and appropriate statistics and reports relating to sales, for the purpose of assisting management forecasts, planning and programming.
- To ensure quality systems are created and maintained for correspondence and documentation, so that customers receive consistent professional service at all times.
- 3rd level qualification in either a sales, marketing or business related field.
- 2 years sales experience in one or more of the areas of conferences, exhibitions or business meetings preferably within a conference or exhibition centre or hotel environment.
- Applicants should preferably have some experience in the co-ordination of events, particularly business events within a conference and exhibition environment.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs