Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13/03/2018
Are you an experienced receptionist?
Have you worked in a corporate or professional services company?
Would you like to work for a large leading global law firm?
We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Receptionist to join one of our legal clients based in Belfast City Centre. This candidate will come from a corporate of professional services background and play an integral part in supporting the company by creating a professional and welcoming environment for visitors to the office and supporting key members of staff. A fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected legal firm who operate as market leaders.
What you will be doing:
- Meeting, greeting and registering of all clients and visitors at reception and directing them as appropriate.
- Maintaining the highest standards of presentation in the reception area at all times.
- Maintaining security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Handling telephone calls, dealing with enquiries and relaying accurate messages as required.
- Responding appropriately to any questions and queries on behalf of the Belfast office.
- Responsibility for booking, controlling use and setting-up of meeting rooms and private offices.
- Setting up of meeting rooms and private offices before and after use.
- Liaising with members of the Operations and Projects team to ensure that audio-visual and other IT requirements are in place for meetings and other functions.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding the catering and refreshment requirements for meetings and other functions.
- Processing of all in-coming and out-going mail in accordance with office procedures.
- Day to day responsibility for arranging and managing couriers (including receipt and dispatch).
- Responsibility for replenishing stationery and other office supplies in accordance with the office stock take and ordering procedures.
- Supporting the travel and accommodation arrangements for members of the Belfast team and/or any visitors to the Belfast office
- Providing general administrative and operational assistance to the Belfast office as required Key Performance Indicators
What you will have:
- 2 A levels (or equivalent qualification) along with a ‘C or above’ in GCSE English and Mathematics preferred.
- Previous experience working as a receptionist or in a similar role as an administrator within a professional services environment.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (to include Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Typing speed of 40wpm with accuracy (this will be assessed)
For a confidential discussion, contact Aisleen for further details on 02890313157 or email your CV
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.