Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Date Posted: 05/04/2017
Tax Manager Job – Business Tax Compliance – Belfast
- To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
Your client responsibilities
- Managing full service delivery for portfolio of clients from tax accounting through to submission
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of client liaison
- Key member of one of the client service groups providing full tax services to a client portfolio.
Your people responsibilities
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant/appropriate tax technical and tax accounting experience
- Experience in transaction including tax due diligence
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA; or
- Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training Course; or Law qualification
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs