01st December 2017
Location: County Down Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 01/12/2017
Are you an experienced technical marketer with good knowledge of marketing automation software?
Do you have the ability to work with analytics and data?
Would you like to work for a leading technology company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting new role that has been transferred from the USA to Northern Ireland. If interested please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
Work within an agile marketing team, in particular the Campaign Managers and Marketing
Automation Specialist, to assist in the execution of marketing programs to support
customer lifecycles across the company’s global software portfolio.
The Customer Lifecycle Specialist will help to set-up marketing programs to, support
on-boarding and adoption, encourage product use and offering complementary products,
promoting and measuring customer satisfaction and advocacy, and supporting the
In addition, the role holder will be responsible for data management and integrity.
● Play an integral role in setting-up marketing automation workflows for customer
adoption and retention
● Management of target list segments, ensures effective targeting
● Adhere to global best practices for email communication as well as data governance
standards (ex. CASL & GDPR). Conduct periodic quality control checks, ensuring that
creative conforms to industry best practices for deliverability and customer
● Development of re-engagement programs to comply with email sending regulations
and to keep data integrity
● Working with Demand Generation & Sales teams on tailoring effective scoring
● Monitor, analyze and report on critical marketing automation metrics including
testing and recommendations for program improvement.
● Develop and management of internal “How to” & QA docs processes relating to
marketing data management and email sending
● Work with internal stakeholders within an Agile Project Management environment
to understand, plan, build and execute campaigns in a flexible and timely manner
● Support marketing objectives to create a consistent user experience across all
Qualifications & Experience:
● Deep knowledge and experience of marketing automation software (Act-On
preferred) and CRM systems (ideally SugarCRM, or SalesForce)
● Ability to work with analytics and haven proven experience of using data to drive
● Marketing experience in a ABM and/or customer retention role, preferable for a
● Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field(s)
● Strong analytical mindset
● Ability to effectively prioritize
● Attention to detail
● Possess a strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude
● Industry experience in educational technology or publishing a plus
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs