Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 29/06/2018
Customer Service Advisor
- Abacus Professional Recruitment has been exclusively retained by a leading Financial Services firm to recruit a Customer Service Advisor for their Belfast office. Our client is a market leading pension and annuity company going through massive growth and are looking to add to their expanding team.
Why This Role:
- Working with a leading financial services firm that is going through incredible growth and expansion. Our client places a lot of emphasis on supporting staff with career progression.
- Create, record and update client data and produce appropriate output to ensure client records are accurately maintained
- Review the status of client business and provide regular updates on progress of their cases
- Process new applications within a timely manner
- Communicate and liaise internally and externally to facilitate excellent working relationships
- Ensure all agreed service level agreements with clients are met
- Maintain and implement personal development plan in partnership with manager
- Provide integral support to the sales team in order to help increase new business income
- You must have experience of working in a Banking or Financial Services environment
- Minimum of 7 GCSE’s Grade C and above
- Client focused
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-organised and methodical
- Able to interpret complex information
- Decision making and basic problem solving skills
- £16,000 plus an excellent benefits package
- Annual leave entitlement 25 days + 11 statutory days
- Pension Plan – Aviva GPPP available
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death In Service – 4 x salary Permanent Health Insurance
Nicky Strutt – email@example.com – 02890 998048
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs