Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 05/09/2018
Customer Service Advisor
- Abacus Professional Recruitment has been exclusively retained by a leading Financial Services firm to recruit a Customer Service Advisor for their Belfast office. Our client is a market leading pension and annuity company going through massive growth and are looking to add to their expanding team.
Why This Role:
- Working with a leading financial services firm that is going through incredible growth and expansion. Our client places a lot of emphasis on supporting staff with career progression.
- Be the first point of contact for new and existing customers.
- Screen customers to ensure our client can assist them with their financial needs.
- Book appointments for Financial Advisor to follow up if there is a need.
- You must have experience of working in a Banking or Financial Services environment
- Minimum of 7 GCSE’s Grade C and above
- Client focused
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-organised and methodical
- Able to interpret complex information
- Decision making and basic problem solving skills
- £16,000 plus an excellent benefits package
- Annual leave entitlement 25 days + 11 statutory days
- Pension Plan – Aviva GPPP available
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death In Service – 4 x salary Permanent Health Insurance
Nicky Strutt – firstname.lastname@example.org – 02890 998048
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.