Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10/05/2018
Are you fluent in German?
Do you have previous office or customer service experience?
Would you like to work for a leading manufacturer with a global reach?
We are currently recruiting for a German-speaking Customer Service Executive on behalf of our client based in Mallusk. Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week: 8:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. Mon – Thurs and 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Friday
What you will be doing:
- Develop strong, close relationships with a wide range and number of Customers;
- Enter orders, providing order confirmations, accurate lead-times & delivery schedules to the Customer while liaising with shipping team to ensure accurate delivery times;
- Liaising with Factories and Production planning to ensure all enquiries are dealt with to the Customer’s satisfaction and all risks are mitigated;
- Liaise with Shipping regarding loading;
- Advise Customers of their invoices.;
- Advise customers on a weekly basis of customer specific stocks;
- Keep Account Manager informed of all relevant information on a daily basis;
- Working closely with sales team and planner to ensure stock levels are correct, and proactively assist in the clearing of slow moving and irregular stock;
- To respond in a quick professional manner to all enquiries for products;
- Updating price lists and price book maintenance as agreed with Commercial Director and Account Manager;
- Manage Export documentation – certificates of origin;
- Log quality complaints, dealing with credit notes in a quick and efficient manner;
- Record and advise agents commissions and passing relevant information to accounts.
- Manage and update Customer information;
- Compile letters/ reports for Customer visits;
- Typing / faxing of all outgoing correspondence;
- Compile and process daily, weekly and monthly reports as required;
- Provision of sales figures for customers.
What you will have:
- Fluent in both verbal / written English & German – another language would be advantageous
- Excellent administrative and numeracy skills possibly with experience of a busy office environment
- Educated to degree standard (or A2 level or equivalent with relevant business experience)
- Be IT literate and have experience of a Windows based package including MS Word & Excel;
- An EU/EEA passport or UK work permit.
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.