Location: Northern Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 04/04/2017
Cyber Security Consultant:
Globally spanning consultancy practice seeks Cyber Security Consultant
As a consultant in company UKI Cyber Security practice you will be working within IT Risk and Security and will have exposure to cyber security assessments and work in teams to deliver security implementations or remediation programmes.
- Working across a portfolio of cyber engagements with our clients.
- Working with team members you will create high quality reports, ready for review by a Manager or Senior Manager.
- Where possible, you will identify opportunities for company to assist their clients further and escalate these potential areas to the engagement manager.
- Working with the engagement manager you will assist with the planning and delivery phases of engagements.
- Experience in information and cyber security is essential for this role.
- Security strategy, assessment, designing and implementing security strategy
- Security transformation programmes
- Identity and access management (IDAM)
- Breach and incident management Security policies and procedures, design and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and controls in line with regulation and/or current standards, ISO27001, NIST, SANS etc.
- Security over operational technology and control systems (SCADA)
- Security architecture
- Security around emerging technology platforms – mobile device platforms (iOS, Android), cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Big Data, Social media
- Security relation qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISMP, ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor, MBCI, IAPP(desirable).
- Project and programme related qualifications; Prince II, Scrum, Agile.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs