Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 05/03/2018
Abacus are hiring a Data Analyst to join a rapidly growing international education company, in their finance department based in Belfast.
This is a great opportunity for a Data driven person to get involved in the finance domain, even if you have no previous industry experience! This is a 12 month fixed term contract, with an opportunity to go permanent.
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £30,000
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Private Health care
- A very long list, can be provided
- Contribute to team effort and assist co-workers as needed to balance workloads.
- Help to create a work atmosphere conducive to a high degree of integrity and teamwork.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by promptly following up on customers’ requests for information.
- Ensure SLAs and OLAs are met and service is delivered to end users as expected.
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate these to the Team Leader.
- Take proactive involvement in determining and implementing best practices.
- Hyperion: Planning, Essbase, and Smartview (preferred)
- Oracle: Business Suite, OBIEE/database reporting (preferred)
- SQL (preferred)
- Advanced Excel (required)
- Perform data extracts, transformations, and loads using various tools.
- Perform ad hoc data queries from source ledger systems.
- Complete data validations across systems.
- Manage data kick out logs and ensure data integrity during close processes.
- Develop new standards for data validations where necessary.
- Create monthly audit backup for system integrity checks.
- Consolidate and translate Hyperion metadata maintenance requests for system administrators.
- Help identify and implement improved reporting to solve challenging business problems.
Please Note: This is an urgent position, with a view of the right person starting within 4 weeks.
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.