03rd January 2019
Location: Belfast Job Type: Contract Salary: £350 - £450 Date Posted: 03/01/2019
DevOps Engineer Contract Opportunity!
Belfast City Centre | Salary contract rates between £350-£450 p/d
Our client is an award-winning industry leader, doing some extremely exciting greenfield projects. This FinTech business based in Belfast City, has created a tech storm, they have subsequently built up an impressive development team. The company are an FDI who have strong ties to Belfast in the long term. The DevOps appointment is due to a major cloud migration from Microsoft to AWS. Also building a Kubernetes platform in a microservices environment, using very cutting-edge tech and you could be part of this exciting expansion. As the DevOps Engineer you will be working with AWS fundamentals building key components, CI/CD Pipelines etc and will have the opportunity to progress and will be extensively trained up in the new technology.
What you’ll need to succeed in this role;
* Previous experience of working in a DevOps environment,
* Strong experience of building, running and deploying software.
* Experience building CI/CD Pipelines
* Experience with Linux / UNIX
* Experience with Kubernetes
* You’ll be an Individual Contributor, who loves to be hands-on and is a passionate, curious technologist.
* You’ll be interested in learning emerging technologies and new functionality that you can apply in your role to help deliver the companies vision.
*Strong AWS Cloud Experience
*Automation / DevOps tools like; Chef, Ansible or Puppet
*Linux (Systems Administration, Build & Configuration)
*Scripting & Programming Languages: Python, Node, Bash
*Containers – Docker, Kubernetes
– Exposure to modern technologies and a start-up culture – opportunities to implement your own ideas.
– Monthly social events and pizza and beer once a month Fridays
– Full flexibility, Working from Home
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.