Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 04/04/2018
Do you have 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing?
Are you experienced in XML and HMTL editing?
Would you like to work for one of NI’s leading global employers?
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive to join one of our large global legal clients based in Belfast City Centre. An ideal role for someone seeking to develop their digital marketing career with possibilities for promotion.
What you will be doing:
- Primary initial point of contact for internal and external users of the portal with responsibility for dealing with enquiries made over the telephone or by email.
- Working with key client contacts and the digital team to ensure appropriate levels of product access are maintained.
- Monitoring, coordinating and reporting on all marketing efforts in the portal.
- Arranging demonstrations and presentations.
- Producing and distributing monthly site audits and reports on content access.
- Coordinating with the business on any new product and site developments.
- Identifying and assisting with new process and support enhancements.
- Coordinating with key BD contacts re internal and external communication delivery.
- Developing a close relationship with technology providers to identify areas for system enhancement, coordinating product testing and feedback.
- Updating and maintaining intranet sites designed to support the promotion and management of the portal initiatives.
- General administrative support to the Digital team
- Executing digital marketing campaigns across the range of supported channels, providing best practice advice (including the basics of SEO) and assistance to the organisation while adhering to the digital brand.
- Making content and taxonomy changes to web pages using the Sitecore and SharePoint platforms, including but not limited to: posting and updating articles, news stories, events, press releases and sector, practice or location pages on public websites and the intranet.
- Assisting with the website re-launch project and migration to the new platform, helping to tag and classify the content for the new site
- Creating new intranet sites and pages and amending of existing sites and pages
- Acting as a support desk and responding to digital queries from internal stakeholders
- Selecting, uploading and editing on-brand images for all digital platforms and campaigns where needed
- Effective tagging of content on the website and intranet news pages
- Assisting with the creation or modification of email marketing templates in Vuture
- Planning, building and coordinating distribution of firm-wide email campaigns, including producing analytics reports.
- Helping to troubleshoot any issues in Vuture that other users have with the system
- Assisting with the posting and tracking of approved social media content on the corporate channels
- Uploading video and providing user support to the firm’s digital video channel and linking content to the website and the intranet where required
- Providing analytics reports on user activity across the platforms
- Making agreed taxonomy changes across systems
- Performing general administration duties across supported technologies and platforms including monitoring of contact inboxes on websites and email marketing platforms
What you will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and analysis.
- Experience of HTML and XML editing tools.
- The capability to learn rapidly new IT applications.
- The capability to create and maintain databases.
- An interest in how technology can be applied to develop and improve online client services.
- Show initiative to develop a detailed enough knowledge of the eBusiness products to deal with potential subscriber and user enquiries.
- Strong grammatical skills and high attention to detail
- Strong experience of managing complex website content.
- Experience of using email marketing systems is essential, ideally Vuture
- Experience of web analytics packages (e.g. SiteImprove, Google Analytics)
If you’re interested in this role and feel you match the criteria, contact Aisleen on 02890313157 or submit your CV
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.