Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 07/11/2017
Are you an experienced digital marketer with experience in Sitecore and Sharepoint?
Would you like to work for one of NI’s leading companies?
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive to join one of our highly esteemed clients based in Belfast City Centre. This is an exciting time to join the company, as they plan to roll out a new Communications strategy and are investing in new enterprise technologies.
What you will be doing:
- Planning (working closely with the BD and Communications teams) and executing digital marketing campaigns across the range of supported channels, providing best practice advice (including SEO) and assistance to the organisation
- Helping to set and advise on achievable KPIs and measures for campaigns based on previous performance.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing to help support the creation and delivery of strong, multi-channel campaigns.
- Making content and taxonomy changes to web pages (ensuring pages are optimized for SEO) using the Sitecore and SharePoint platforms, including but not limited to: posting and updating articles, news stories, events, press releases and sector, practice or location pages on public websites and the intranet.
- Assisting with the website re-launch project, liaising with the rest of the firm on reviewing existing content and migration to the new platform, helping to tag and classify the content for the new site.
- Over time becoming an expert on the use of Sitecore’s digital marketing and personalisation capabilities and executing and maintaining a personalised digital strategy
- Creation of new microsites and pages on public digital channels using the standard CMS and WYSIWYG editor but also building /editing content in HTML and CSS where custom design is required.
- Creation of new intranet sites and pages and amendment of existing sites and pages.
- Acting as a support desk and responding to digital queries from internal stakeholders.
- Selecting, uploading and editing on-brand images for all digital platforms and campaigns where needed.
- Effective tagging of content on company website and intranet news pages.
- Training other people in the firm on the use of Sitecore and SharePoint and acting as an advisor, helping to troubleshoot any issues they have with the system.
- Assisting with the creation or modification of email marketing templates in Vuture.
- Planning, building and distribution of firm-wide email campaigns, including producing analytics reports and giving advice on how to improve campaigns in the future.
- Over time, becoming an expert on email automation and how this fits in with the digital personalisation strategy on the website/other digital platforms.
- Advising on best practice in the use of social media, from both the firm and an individual employee’s perspective.
- Helping to keep the social media calendar up-to-date, adding content related to upcoming campaigns.
- Assisting with the administration and upkeep of a new employee social media advocacy platform.
- Uploading video and providing user support for the firm’s digital video channel and linking content to company website and the intranet where required.
- Understanding and advising on the role of video within a digital marketing campaign, including interpreting analytics and user data to improve future campaigns.
What you will have:
- Advanced experience of Sitecore and SharePoint 2010 is essential, an understanding of other CMS advantageous.
- Experience of using email marketing systems is crucial, ideally Vuture .
- HTML and CSS skills are also essential.
- Strong editorial and grammatical skills
- A general background of managing digital assets and web technologies such as websites and apps.
- Advanced experience of web analytics packages (e.g. SiteImprove, Google Analytics) and proven experience in using data for future campaign improvement.
- Experience of editing images, video and other digital content for web.
- Enthusiastic, responsive, proactive and innovative.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to confidently interact with all levels and across cultures.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Very high attention to detail.
To apply for this role, send your CV or call Aisleen on 02890313157 for more details
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs