Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Date Posted: 21/06/2018
Are you an experienced digital marketing professional looking for a new challenge with an exciting and fresh company?
Do you have strong SEO, CRM and social media experience?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting role with a rapidly growing company based in Belfast City Centre. If interested call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
The Marketing & Digital Design Executive will report to the Director of Sales and will be responsible for:
- The end-to-end management of the marketing process;
- For all internal and external corporate communications.
The successful candidate must be well organised and able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously. They will need to enjoy working in a fast moving and sometimes pressurised environment, often working on ad-hoc exceptional issues against significant time pressures.
The overall objectives of the role are:
- ensuring that the business is routinely identified as one of the world’s leading RegTech companies in the global investment management sector; and
- ensuring that each of the products is properly marketed in a clear and organised way.
Some of the core tasks of the role are described below:
Marketing and Brand Management
Below are some of the key objectives relating to marketing and brand management.
- Establish our corporate identity and ensure it is consistently used across all digital and print channels, including all literature and stationery
- WordPress Website maintenance and development
- Ownership of the entirety of the Company’s social media presence, including website, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, third party listings, marketing emails and SEO
- Marketing Strategy: Developing and implementing the firm’s social media strategy against a set-budget
- Appointing and managing the workload of external design consultancies appointed to develop suitable images, graphics and videos to be used on our online presence
- SEO: Ensuring that the company’s online profile for each of its products is maximised through SEO. This will involve working closely with third party SEO experts and monitoring their performance and the return on investment.
- Management and maintenance of mailing and contacts lists through Mailchimp and Hubspot.
- Contribution to our marketing campaigns and management of them
- Graphic Design – contribution to image design elements outlined above
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Essential: Degree in a relevant discipline, minimum 2:1; fluent in English; must be available to work in Northern Ireland within a 4 to 6 week period. Previous marketing, sales, relationship management or communications experience.
- Desirable: SEO, design or other digital skills. Experience of Adobe InDesign. Experience of Salesforce or other CRM solutions. Experience of Mail Chimp or other marketing mailing tools. Experience of Office 365. Experience of WordPress.
- Financial / technology sector experience is not essential.
- The candidate must be commercially minded.
- Project Management skills – advanced project and programme management skills
- Organisational skills – well developed ability to prioritise, multi-task, work and manage self and teams within set resource and time constraints
- Teamwork – well developed ability to work with team members and use strong inter-personal skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Communication – effective communicator with experience of reporting to Board, clients, team members and managers
- Initiative/independence – self-starter with ability to identify issues, mobilise resources and solve problems independently
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.