01st June 2017
Location: County Antrim Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 01/06/2017
Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with exceptional leadership skills and commercial awareness to join a market leading E-commerce company.
As part of a rapidly expanding business you will be responsible for all online customer acquisition with full ownership of the end to end online customer journey. This is a highly rewarding role with full visibility on the impact you’ll have on business performance and constant opportunities to grow your existing skills and experience in line with the business growth.
Reporting directly to the Group Managing Director, the right candidate will be responsible for both setting the online Marketing direction and managing new and existing third parties to implement changes, as well as working closely with the offline sales team to build a seamless customer experience.
Working with our in house Designer to monitor customer engagement, you’ll be responsible for drawing actionable insight from the daily data you collect in order to drive growth and boost conversion. You’ll need to be extremely confident in pulling clean data directly from Google Analytics and using it to identify key trends and influencers and using that insight to drive future strategic decisions.
– Experience building and implementing high performing online Marketing strategies
– Managing budgets of £300,000 p/a and above
– Ability to build and monitor weekly/ monthly dashboards of key business performance metrics
– E-commerce experience managing sales sourced from web store, Amazon, EBay , email and Affiliates
– Proven experience driving new customer acquisition initiatives from inception to test completion
– Someone obsessively commercial in their approach
– Ability to work effectively with a number of different departments and negotiate supplier contracts
– An SEO and performance marketing expert with a strong history of success
– Data driven and compelled by presenting clean and accurate performance data to all levels of the business
– Strong written and verbal communication skills with knowledge of different methods for presenting digital strategy to gain buy in from other departments
– A solid understanding of all marketing and advertising fundamentals
– A proven people manager
Nice to have
– Experience in customer profiling
– Experience defining and presenting user journeys to Senior Management
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs